Saturday, September 21, 2019

A Beautiful Day In The Lord!



It is a cooler today than it has been, and I'm grateful.  I'm absolutely ready for fall, cooler weather, changing leaves, open windows and cool breezes, etc.  It's been a rainy day, and for most that is a dreary, "blah" type day.

It's a beautiful day in the Lord regardless!  No matter how bad it looks outside, no matter how much joint pain kicks up, it's a beautiful day.

I've spent the day with the kids, as well as working on baby items for my shop.  Today it is baby skirts in newborn sizes, using little 5" squares in coordinated colors.


I have several diaper covers in sizes small to large cut and ready to sew up too, in all different colors and prints.  I'll be adding these to the shop as soon as I get them sewn up.

I've been working on a stand alone shop away from Etsy, at  www.the-alabaster-box-attire.square.site.  At some point I'll probably give it a custom domain, but so far I'm playing with it and getting items sewn to add in before doing much.  It's through Square, which is a credit/debit card/Point of Sale/etc processor.  This has had the most..."right"...feel, no pressure, no pushing to hurry up, nothing forced.  It feels like I'm where I should be.  I've been a little concerned since reading where Garlands of Grace (a headcovering shop on Etsy and a stand alone shop) was blocked on Etsy for their biblical stance.  As a Bible believing Christian, I wonder how much longer those of us who also stand on Bible beliefs will be allowed on Etsy.  We are being removed from other sites already as it is.  But, God is bigger and will take care of His own, right?

I hope you have a great Saturday, and I'll be seeing you again soon!

**hugs**

Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your graceful comment!