Tuesday, January 7, 2020

A Trip To Painted Barrels

I've been renting a couple of shelves at a shop in Girard, KS called Painted Barrels.  It's a sweet shop, full of home decor and gifts and furniture and more.  This month I was blessed with upgrading to a half booth, and while there adding to the booth space, I took pictures of different parts of the store.

What do you think of these?  BTW mine are the aprons and kinda "out of sorts" look.  I need to finish what I'm taking in this week and make it look better.  I just need to find more containers to store items in and keep them visible.




















































If you're ever in Southeast Kansas, stop in Girard on the west side of the square--Summit Street--and stop on in!  Nancy and Carrie (owners) would love to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your graceful comment!